Which Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey FTW !!!

What, did you really expect me to say Texas.....

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
      the accent might be easier to understand compared to texas
      You dun goof'd!

Comment

Where was the BF2 server?
        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

I like the idea of IL, almost right in the middle of the US
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWW11 View Post
            Where was the BF2 server?
            Dallas and Virginia ...

Mainly Dallas when we had just one.

Comment

Since I'm in Seattle I hope for servers farther west.

If the beta was vanilla then I hope you run the servers that way. Kills were easy enough to come by as it was and making it even easier will convert the game to a first to get a single bullet off wins.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post

If the beta was vanilla then I hope you run the servers that way. Kills were easy enough to come by as it was and making it even easier will convert the game to a first to get a single bullet off wins.
                I miss the UW area and Dicks Burgers/fries

Comment

But there's nothing like a good headshot from a sniper to make you think twice
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Chicago would work good for you.

Comment

I'm hoping for NJ/NY. I don't know if it was the beta code, the server code, or the beta servers, but a higher ping really seemed detremental to gameplay in the beta that i did not notice in the alpha, and i hope isn't there in the final release. If it is and we have central US servers i may end up playing on servers located in Europe so i do not lose my sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        I'm hoping for NJ/NY. I don't know if it was the beta code, the server code, or the beta servers, but a higher ping really seemed detremental to gameplay in the beta that i did not notice in the alpha, and i hope isn't there in the final release. If it is and we have central US servers i may end up playing on servers located in Europe so i do not lose my sanity.
                        Ha, stop being a little girl. I played , and competed mind you, with crappier ping than that. So does Rossy.

I played because of the people I liked to play with and not because of my ping.
                        So now, with you being properly shamed. Be sure to get in game when its time. r
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I've played on Cain's servers for years and have always chosen fun over ping. I thought this would be pretty obvious.

However i'm probably not going to be playing here if i can pointblank someone in the head and for the game to not register it. Which happened multiple times during the few times i played US servers during the beta.

I've never once witnessed anything like this in the 6 or so games i've played here. So hopefully it'll be because the servers were were running poor grade bandwidth which won't be an issue when our server comes online.

Ps, no shame here.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                            I've played on Cain's servers for years and have always chosen fun over ping. I thought this would be pretty obvious.

However i'm probably not going to be playing here if i can pointblank someone in the head and for the game to not register it. Which happened multiple times during the few times i played US servers during the beta.

I've never once witnessed anything like this in the 6 or so games i've played here. So hopefully it'll be because the servers were were running poor grade bandwidth which won't be an issue when our server comes online.

Ps, no shame here.
                            +1

I usually choose based off where the CLRs are at and not ping. I hope they have polished it up some since the beta. I also was seeing alot of server related issues (rubberbanding, point blank shots not registering, etc)
                            Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Cain,
                              Have you received any information from gameservers about how it acted and anything interesting to tell us?(though you are usually very through).

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                                +1

I usually choose based off where the CLRs are at and not ping. I hope they have polished it up some since the beta. I also was seeing alot of server related issues (rubberbanding, point blank shots not registering, etc)
                                I didn't notice any real server issues. I just noticed that as soon as i was playing with a ping above 80~ hit reg went out the window, and with the east coast coming in at around 120~... Well you can probably guess the rest.

However i can hop on the BC2 server right now, and not have a single issue.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X