Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Release Date: Single Player, MultiPlayer, or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
    I will do both. I enjoy doing the SP campaign. Plus it gives me a better feel for how the game plays.
    This is pretty much it. You get a feel for how the engine works in a lot of situations that the developers force you into that experimentation in multiplayer will have people screaming at you for screwing around.

Comment

Something else, on opening day I will be heading to DFW for training. I'll be getting home two days later though and then it will be multi player unless I have a lousy internet connection if that's the case the I will play the single player.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

What i kinda wonder is if there's going to be a separate weapon unlock system for Single/Co-op for weapons like there is in BC2.
        If there is i might just stick to multiplayer for a while

Comment

Taking 2 weeks off Vacation starting on the week of the release.
          When no CLR's are online, or I get frustrated with MP getting my butt stomped, I'll try the SP version.

Always found the SP versions fun, but take a distant 2nd fiddle to MP with friends.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I'll play SP later when I get bored or my internet is down or something. I've played all the SP mode of the games I have.

I'm interested in some co-op with friends. Maybe we can do a co-op game with friends close to our location.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

don't see the point of campaign when there's the lair ;D

Comment

I loved MW2's story line. I could not get into the BC2 SP story line.

Single-player is the one place where MW2 spanked BC2. I'm hoping that BF3 can turn the tables. The visuals we've seen so far in videos leads me to believe it might.

But really, STORY is important. Good graphics, well anyone can do those now a days...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X