No announcement yet.

New teaser about steam selling BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Steam is awesomesauce. You should get it installed now, because they're going to do their infamous holiday sale next month. Their summer and holiday sales are simply superb in terms of the discounts and quality you can rack up.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
      Yes, Steam is awesomesauce. You should get it installed now, because they're going to do their infamous holiday sale next month. Their summer and holiday sales are simply superb in terms of the discounts and quality you can rack up.

-Rand
      Steam sales are the way to go - the prices can't be beat. I've picked up these gems:

Company of Heroes - $5
      Plants Vs. Zombies - $5
      Borderlands GOTY - $7.50
      Bioshock - $5

Those prices can't be beat by retail, and the convenience of buying it, downloading it and playing it an hour later without leaving the comfort of your chair is just too easy.
      I admit to buying retail for a few things, but there are gamers who have 300+ games purchased via Steam, so obviously it is a money maker for Valve.
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X