No announcement yet.

Hackers already? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I think that too sometimes but it seems your name tag stands out in red through a wall at times. I got shot straight through one of those big rocks outside while crouching behind it. I know he couldnt see me but it went through it. Game is still kinda glitchy so hopefully these things will get sorted out.

But on the other hand. I'm sure the hackers havent slept since this thing has been out and will have their bs in place shortly, if not already. I really hate those people.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
      I ran across a guy last night who was shooting at people through a wall. I figured it was a map glitch or some kind of hack.
      Same, i found a few people that were under the ground shooting through it. Couldnt even see them except for the killcam.
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

A lot of the rocks on the first part of rush can be shot through. If they spot you behind a rock they'll just spam gunfire till they hit you. Do not use rocks for gun cover. Supposedly this will be fixed in release.

Comment

The guy I saw was shooting through a wall into one of the subways, I wish a I had a shot of it so i could remember the exact spot.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I've noticed being able to see the red tags of a guy just on the other side of the wall if you're close enough. Surely this will be worked out in the release.
            But I can't wait for HC mode (I hope there is one). I still find it takes far too many rounds to drop someone. However it only takes two to drop me.

Comment

Originally posted by S-Man View Post
              I've noticed being able to see the red tags of a guy just on the other side of the wall if you're close enough. Surely this will be worked out in the release.
              But I can't wait for HC mode (I hope there is one). I still find it takes far too many rounds to drop someone. However it only takes two to drop me.
              There is HC mode. It's the same health as regular mode in BF3. Search the browser with the Hardcore filter on. The only thing I've noticed so far is friendly fire is on and you don't regenerate health too quickly.

Comment

The guy has played 28 hours though...I bet there is more than 1 person using the account

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  There is HC mode. It's the same health as regular mode in BF3. Search the browser with the Hardcore filter on. The only thing I've noticed so far is friendly fire is on and you don't regenerate health too quickly.
                  I must have been playing HC mode all along then and didn't know it because the amount team kills is crazy. People of my own team shoot me all the time. But I don't understand, if it's HC, shouldn't there be no spotting and no mini map? (Not that the mini map offers much info at all) Just curious. I'm hoping to be able to play Caspian sometime.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X