No announcement yet.

Who will be joining us today ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was pretty good. Having some issue where my sights disappear though.
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Do you guys have a link for where to download. Do I need to get origin installed first then get the beta or can i just go to the beta.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        Spec and drivers please.
        Older system than most of the dream machines you guys have been building. E6700 core 2 duo, 2.8 useable GB RAM, Radeon 4870 1gb, catalyst 11.9.

I'm trying to install catalyst 11.10 beta drivers now, but the notes indicate it only helps 5000+ series cards.

I just kicked everything to medium and I'm still slide-showing when I'm not crashing.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I can't even get the game to start. It says joining server and nothing... the game never loads.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
            Do you guys have a link for where to download. Do I need to get origin installed first then get the beta or can i just go to the beta.
            Recon, Download Origin and then download and install the game through it.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
              Older system than most of the dream machines you guys have been building. E6700 core 2 duo, 2.8 useable GB RAM, Radeon 4870 1gb, catalyst 11.9.

I'm trying to install catalyst 11.10 beta drivers now, but the notes indicate it only helps 5000+ series cards.

I just kicked everything to medium and I'm still slide-showing when I'm not crashing.

-Rand
              What speed is that CPU running at? What resolution? You should be getting similar/slightly less FPS to me. After you've tried 11.10, roll back to something a little older.

Comment

Originally posted by Timi View Post
                I can't even get the game to start. It says joining server and nothing... the game never loads.
                Ok, I figured it out!
                I ended up having to load Chrome and set that as my default browser and then it launched fine. IE and Firefox didn't work, both just sat and spun without launching the game.
                So tonight, it's on like donkey kong!

Comment

The reinstall appeared to fix mine. I was able to join in and game a bit last night. IE9 worked for me, after the reinstall. I had to back down the resolution from 1900x1200, to something in the 1280x720 range to get rid of choppiness. I think I set the rest of the game settings to either low or medium.

Game Rig specs
                  MB: Asus M3A78-EM
                  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz (no, I don't overclock!)
                  Memory: 4 x 1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (CAS 4)
                  Video: XFX Radeon 4870 1GB

First impressions were good. Really frustrating having to stay alive, just to change the game settings! Looking forward to more rounds this weekend.

Moose
                  Last edited by Mooserator; 30 Sep 2011, 10:52 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Going to play some at lunch time. Not sure about this evening, it's Friday, dinner out!
                    A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble Cobalt but im using DSL:P
                      If i was a little closer to the telco i would be getting 10mbit instead of the 8mbit i have.
                      Yea well,I dont want hear it. I've been oppressed my whole time at the Lair. nobody's fault. Just the hand I've been dealt.

But on the other hand, my new video card rocks, so at least I got that going for me.

I7 930 oc'd to 4.0 on water.
                      6gb Gskill 6,6,6,17
                      ATI Radeon HD HIS IceQ 6970 2gb factory oc.

CPU temps 58c
                      GPU temps 60c both under load.

This rig is quiet and cool.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Played at lunch time. The new patch is absolute BS. People constantly falling into the map.
                        A change of Pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooserator View Post
                          The reinstall appeared to fix mine. I was able to join in and game a bit last night. IE9 worked for me, after the reinstall. I had to back down the resolution from 1900x1200, to something in the 1280x720 range to get rid of choppiness. I think I set the rest of the game settings to either low or medium.

Game Rig specs
                          MB: Asus M3A78-EM
                          CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz (no, I don't overclock!)
                          Memory: 4 x 1GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (CAS 4)
                          Video: XFX Radeon 4870 1GB

First impressions were good. Really frustrating having to stay alive, just to change the game settings! Looking forward to more rounds this weekend.

Moose
                          want some DDR3 ram?
                          i have some spare Kingston HyperX Blue... let me know if your interested.. ill hook it up.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                            Played at lunch time. The new patch is absolute BS. People constantly falling into the map.
                            I had this on the first map I loaded into. Went to another server and had no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              I had this on the first map I loaded into. Went to another server and had no problems.
                              That's weird, the server shouldn't make a difference. Unless one was patched and one was not.
                              A change of Pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
                                want some DDR3 ram?
                                i have some spare Kingston HyperX Blue... let me know if your interested.. ill hook it up.
                                His mobo might not fit ddr3 if he is currently using ddr2.
                                Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X