keys, anyone?

Comment

not yet

Comment

still no key...man they starting to worry me

Comment

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
          still no key...man they starting to worry me
          Don't worry, over the years I've noticed Boby gets his emails 48 hours to 3 months before everyone else.

Comment

Nothing here yet. It should come via email or will it be somewhere on the Origin client?

Comment

nothin here
              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Comment

aww man. Grats on the email. I got the LE of MOH but no email yet

Comment

just as a heads up, this is what I found on EA's site. if you are in the US, this may apply.

"If you qualify for early access (check here for qualifications), you will receive an email to your account on Tuesday, September 27 by the afternoon. Please ensure you are checking the email account associated with your EA/Origin ID and review any filtering rules. If you qualify for early access but have not received an email by Tuesday afternoon, please contact Customer Experience by using the Chat link on this page."

Go to the origin website, and go to Help after logging in with your account. its one of the topics. there is a link that describes what qualifies for the early access

Also in case any of you missed it, EA pretty much tells you if you have the beta access. It was an email they sent out around about the 20th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by Solcutter View Post
                      just as a heads up, this is what I found on EA's site. if you are in the US, this may apply.

"If you qualify for early access (check here for qualifications), you will receive an email to your account on Tuesday, September 27 by the afternoon. Please ensure you are checking the email account associated with your EA/Origin ID and review any filtering rules. If you qualify for early access but have not received an email by Tuesday afternoon, please contact Customer Experience by using the Chat link on this page."

Go to the origin website, and go to Help after logging in with your account. its one of the topics. there is a link that describes what qualifies for the early access

Also in case any of you missed it, EA pretty much tells you if you have the beta access. It was an email they sent out around about the 20th of July.
                      Never got an email in July. Now im worried. Of course it is EA/Origin so I would be suprised if they didnt mess up.

Comment

What the !?!?!? JULY !!??!

Comment

keep in mind, this was the email I got after (i believe) the Alpha was just starting. its just a reminder that you also have access to the beta as well as the alpha. so if you were in the alpha and still have email from then. check your inbox.

Comment

nm
                            Last edited by Caddys83; 27 Sep 2011, 12:10 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

I sense a disturbance in the force

Comment

that disturbance is me. clicking refresh in Hotmail repeatedly.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X