Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Battlefield 3 Beta Announcement !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it was Gulf of Oman.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

yes, it was gulf of Oman.. and there were servers 24/7 with that map !!
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I pre-ordered through Newegg. Will I be able to access through Origin or I have to wait until it ships? I just want to be clear.

Comment

I can answer that, you will have to get the disc in hand, before you can load it.

Comment

Poo. I'm thinking it doesn't ship until it's released, then I have to wait a few more days before it gets to me. Oh well.

Regarding names, can I choose my in-game name now by signing up on Origin?

Comment

You need to sign up for Origin before you can play the beta or the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                They are on a very strict production schedule at this point. Serious bugs found during beta will need to be fixed, then the finished code needs thorough QA checks, the final game master copy needs to be delivered to the publisher, and then copies will be produced and distributed. Also, don't be too disappointed about seeing a few alpha flaws in the beta, and beta flaws in the final. Not every defect can be resolved quickly (or ever - VOIP).
                Dice dropped the ball with BC2. There are a lot of big bugs that were never addressed. I understand obscure bugs, but bugs like - "Lose your clan tag if you auto-login" is not a hard bug to track down. It's easy to reproduce and seemingly easy to fix.

As a general rule of thumb, big bugs are easy to fix. The little ones are the nuisances. I hope we get better production quality this go around.

Comment

Just pre-ordered on Origin so I can get the early BETA acces...CANT WAIT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                    Join the upgrade group.. there are many threads on upgrading and you have a week to get into the beta. Take a look at pre-ordering so you can get the back to karkland map and start the beta on tuesday.
                    Thanks. Will do.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X