Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skud-CLR

Comment

Can't find you skud. And what's up with people adding CLR to their name? There will be a clan tag field in BF3.

PEOPLE, Look at the top right corner of your origins screen. THAT is your Master ID. Any other nicknames or email will not work. Only that master ID.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Can't find you skud. And what's up with people adding CLR to their name? There will be a clan tag field in BF3.

PEOPLE, Look at the top right corner of your origins screen. THAT is your Master ID. Any other nicknames or email will not work. Only that master ID.
        maybe they are so commited to CLR that they don't need to add it as a changeable clan tag

Comment

Plain old Skud was taken: I tried a boatload before something was open.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
            Plain old Skud was taken: I tried a boatload before something was open.
            Skud.
            Attached Files

Comment

Skud.
              Skud-CLR, as shown is how I entered it...just before work...no spaces, cap s n all cap clr

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                Skud-CLR, as shown is how I entered it...just before work...no spaces, cap s n all cap clr
                Apparently you are not aware of how these things work. Caps do not matter. Took another Cap just because I'm nice
                Attached Files

Comment

noticed most of the people i couldn't find typically had a dash- or had underscore_ everyone else i was able to find add

Comment

I'm Jeffery2102

Comment

My name is DukeCLR.
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

cant find DukeCLR

Comment

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
                          cant find DukeCLR
                          I had unchecked all the notification boxes, I just unchecked to one that will allow contact through origin name.
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Actually redid it because my stuff was on my old email address. Skud, again was taken, so I am now

PermaSkud (because, always will be, always was the only Skud)

Comment

For the love of God, skud. Your origin name is the one in the top right corner of your origin window. That one also does not work.

DukeCLR doesn't work either.

Comment

KP, my master id is PermaSkud. Everything else is just battlefield names, and my full name, which I'm not giving you 'til you buy me dinner.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X