BF3 Rules of Engagement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    A little hard to camp Titan mode in 2142. You could not camp the Titans until you forced there sheilds to drop.
    Apache
    and you still couldn't camp the command area

Comment

Doesnt matter much what people are saying now when the game launches and is out for a bit people will likely start complaining about the same things and i feel these will gradually be reinstated into the game

Comment

Yep, Rand and Tuqui it is coming back to me now.

I think overall it was less of an issue because many maps closed off the original spawn points like Wake and Strike at Karkand, and many maps had no uncappable spawn points, so when you grabbed all their spawn points, you won the round.

Also the maps in Bf2 were much larger than BC2.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
          Looks like we will NOT run anti-baseraping plugins....

Apparently most folks hate both of the above and they are demanding DICE blacklist servers with any changes to the gameplay.
          Keep in mind that a lot of those that are whining are 'FPS of he month' fanboi's that come and go with the latest games. They are asshats and don't want to be restricted from performing their asshatery.
          I'd think most of us agree that the anti-baseraping plugins have created a better game and server atmosphere for us. I think there comes a time where you have to balance out what our crowd likes and trying to cater to the masses.
          There are going to be so many people playing BF3 we'll have no problem filling our servers. Let's do them the way we like them.

Comment

So what are we doing? Removing all the limitations and rules for BFBC2 server or just the upcoming BF3 server? In my opinion its a bad idea. People need to stop whinning like little girls with weggies and man up and play the game like real men. Up close and personal.
            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by BadHabitz View Post
              Keep in mind that a lot of those that are whining are 'FPS of he month' fanboi's that come and go with the latest games. They are asshats and don't want to be restricted from performing their asshatery.
              I'd think most of us agree that the anti-baseraping plugins have created a better game and server atmosphere for us. I think there comes a time where you have to balance out what our crowd likes and trying to cater to the masses.
              There are going to be so many people playing BF3 we'll have no problem filling our servers. Let's do them the way we like them.

I believe our plugins have definitely made the BC2 server better for everyone who plays here, except for cheaters, baserapers and snipers who sit on map's edge and snipe...

I'm just letting you folks know they are going to be more strict about BF3, and what happens is some jerk that gets banned here will rat us out and complain to EA, that we are violating the ROE. Getting a server blacklisted is no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
                So what are we doing? Removing all the limitations and rules for BFBC2 server or just the upcoming BF3 server? In my opinion its a bad idea. People need to stop whinning like little girls with weggies and man up and play the game like real men. Up close and personal.
                Just Bf3.. At least in the beginning...

Comment

Do you have to defend yourself to EA if you ban someone for any reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    A little hard to camp Titan mode in 2142. You could not camp the Titans until you forced there sheilds to drop.
                    Apache
                    I would camp titans with a saaw. On some occasions you could actually get on the little lip on the front of the titan and get the fighters as they took off.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                      Do you have to defend yourself to EA if you ban someone for any reason?
                      No, why do you ask?

Comment

This makes me hate asshatting little girls even more
                        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

In the map with the tall building. Once the spawn was down to the single point across the bay, a helo could spawn camp that like nobody's business.
                          A change of Pace.
                          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

then we can still ban someone for just being an asshat in anyway. Just can't run any software.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              then we can still ban someone for just being an asshat in anyway. Just can't run any software.
                              I can run or modify whatever I want, I just run the risk of being blacklisted, which means nobody could connect to my server.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                                In the map with the tall building. Once the spawn was down to the single point across the bay, a helo could spawn camp that like nobody's business.
                                Sharqi ??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X