Now where do we buy the game ?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    All of the games I have purchased electronically through EA are still available to me.
    Apache
    Same here

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      I used a trainer lol. I don't even bother playing games without trainers anymore. I just want to finish them.
      hahaha K Phantom does the same thing i do.. i'll play a game on the hardest difficulty and run a trainer :]

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
        hahaha K Phantom does the same thing i do.. i'll play a game on the hardest difficulty and run a trainer :]
        thats like using an aimbot

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
          thats like using an aimbot
          Well, not really. I want to play the game, but not fear dying and starting over. So Godmode and unlimited ammo is all I use. Those trainers are amazing though- speed runs, slow-mo, one-hit-kill are some of the options.

Comment

Well, not really. I want to play the game, but not fear dying and starting over. So Godmode and unlimited ammo is all I use. Those trainers are amazing though- speed runs, slow-mo, one-hit-kill are some of the options.
            BUT, But, but... ammo use is the key to the game. It actually makes you think what you are going to do and is the real challenge in the game. I know I restarted 20 times to get through a level because of the challenge.

With unlimited ammo that game would have been way to easy. I guess I would have to put it on the hardest setting then. My aim in the game is pretty good. Shooting the button to put up a wall where there was glass before were annoyingly hard when your being sucked out into space.

I guess if you look at my BF2 kill/death ratio you see I don't mind dying.

Comment

Could someone rundown the advantages of buying form Origin. The only one I can thing of is the 48 hour beta window and the fact that you can pre load it. Is this correct?

We can save 12 bucks on a copy at Newegg today.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                Could someone rundown the advantages of buying form Origin. The only one I can thing of is the 48 hour beta window and the fact that you can pre load it. Is this correct?

We can save 12 bucks on a copy at Newegg today.
                The fact that you will have to log in through origin anyways. Preload/Beta. Playing on the first day. Being able to reinstall via Origins.

Comment

The fact that you will have to log in through origin anyways. Preload/Beta. Playing on the first day. Being able to reinstall via Origins.
                  Good points. I'd phrase that last one as being "required" to reinstall via Origins. This internet stuff is okay, but I usually prefer the traditional options that come with owning a physical DVD.

Comment

I prefer not having to keep up with the physical copy and the key code.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X