Average BF player vs. average CoD player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats awesome!!
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Ford usually sells more than Ferrari, but I know which one I'd rather have.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        So using your brain to think is a bad thing?

Apache
        See... now you trying to make me think a responds

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
          See... now you trying to make me think a responds
          Damn, Caddys- you are the epitome of a COD gamer. Maybe if you used your brain in COD you probably would be able to kill me once in a while. "Brain thinkers" rule every game. If you are an above average COD gamer, then you probably would be a fair BF player. It's not just about camping. And I also still think if it weren't for Rico, I wouldn't be able to take care of campers easily.

Underpowered weapon + finishing top 3 often = above average.

Comment

Cod looks like they have more fun.
            Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Damn, Caddys- you are the epitome of a COD gamer. Maybe if you used your brain in COD you probably would be able to kill me once in a while. "Brain thinkers" rule every game. If you are an above average COD gamer, then you probably would be a fair BF player. It's not just about camping. And I also still think if it weren't for Rico, I wouldn't be able to take care of campers easily.

Underpowered weapon + finishing top 3 often = above average.
              LOL!! Rage quitting lead to camper hunting.

Here's the bottom line. When a camper, like me, pops you (and it will happen ) bare in mind I am probably zero'd in on a specific line of fire. If you are smart you will probably know where the shot came from and to not approach from the same direction. If you are not smart you do the same thing again and I will pop you again. If you are dumb you will repeat a third time. Don't get mad and start whining. KILL ME!!! If you can't get the guy who isn't moving and is only looking one way then you need to practice. It just happens to be the case that lots of players fall into the dumb category and I can hold a flag/punch tickets and HELP MY TEAM WIN by camping way more than losing quick draw fights with teens hopped up on Red Bull.

BTW, camping isn't just dressing as a wookie and sniping out of your own spawn. I held plenty of silos in 2142 by making like a rock and picking off the enemy.

Comment

Rage! I agree with Rico! He sure taught me some lessons.

Comment

A properly motivated sniper can protect a flag with long range shots or Mortar Fire, true. When played that way, you are then an asset, rather than a K/D machine shooting from spawn, although you WILL get your share of kills.

And yes, I've gone sniper hunting, especially on some maps that have them lined up like ducks in a row.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I enjoy sniping and spotting for the rest of the team
                    Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X