planetbattlefield's notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    Bad company 2 on crack? Animations during a MP game?
    Not like pre-rendered animations. If you watch the previews you can see it. When you jump over an obstacle now the screen kind of just hops up and down. In BF3 you see a hand come up and grab the concrete, a knee pop up. That's all. Your just seeing more of your guy at some points. Not just two hands and a gun.
    Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
      Not like pre-rendered animations. If you watch the previews you can see it. When you jump over an obstacle now the screen kind of just hops up and down. In BF3 you see a hand come up and grab the concrete, a knee pop up. That's all. Your just seeing more of your guy at some points. Not just two hands and a gun.
      I guess it was the description of the knifing that got my attention, if it takes a second to run that animation and you can't play then it could be annoying.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I agree on that. Knifing shouldn't take any longer that it does now.
        Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
          I agree on that. Knifing shouldn't take any longer that it does now.
          Yea, timing is way different than Cod. I always get to the guy and then swing the knife, by that time he already has turned and shot me. Thats one reason I dont knife much. I rather bust a cap in em and worry about other things.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X