No announcement yet.

BF3 @ Cain's Lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weeeee!! so excited like a little girl. ...no wait.
    [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/SOPEK_/sopek01-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

Cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico View Post
        Please no hardcore mode
        I wish. Probably fill a few lakes with the subsequent crying though.
        Motivate

Comment

I'm hoping for no HC mode on BF3 also even though i actually enjoy it. BF3 should be exactly the same as 2 & 2142 imo.

Comment

Someone I know says HC is for noobs that want easier kills. All I really know is it's not fun without a crosshair.

Comment

I want my anti-air missile launcher back. I LOVED the SAAW in 2142.

Comment

aaaannnnnddddd I'M BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  I'm hoping for no HC mode on BF3 also even though i actually enjoy it. BF3 should be exactly the same as 2 & 2142 imo.
                  +1 The only thing I want to be different from BF2 is AA. AA in BF2 sucked! They really need to make it more effective in BF3.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

They need to make pilots black out if they pull to many G's and have them crash, and have their vision narrow with the more G's they pull, and have it take time for their vision to return.
                    I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Yeah. HC is for noobs

Comment

Vanilla is for noobs who think they can run and gun in the open and take 10 or 20 bullets before they die. Not to mention being able to knife someone from 20 feet away.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          Vanilla is for noobs who think they can run and gun in the open and take 10 or 20 bullets before they die. Not to mention being able to knife someone from 20 feet away.
                          Apache
                          But BF2 and 2142 wasn't HC and there was no run and gun in the open, nor 10-20 bullets per kill. It was perfect.

These are issues that have appeared over the past few games. Namely the COD series.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that BF3 has no HC mode, and also get's rid of the crappy console friends lists.

Comment

Whenever I play vanilla I always get killed. I see some guy I put a couple of bullets in him I then turn to go and he kills me. I always forget I have to dump the entire mag into him....

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                              Apache

Can't hang with the big dogs huh

Comment

Im gona sit on the fence and see what it looks like before I decide to buy.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X