Newbie here,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here,

Hey guys, newbie here from Florida. Is this forum still alive? I'm seeing posts late last year with only a few people who comment.

Welcome to Cains Lair.
    Some of us are still alive.
    We are (were) a gaming community that Cain started a long, long time ago. We are currently not running any games.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I see, I don't see a lot of new posts here, maybe reading some older posts and bump them up would be fine to wake those sleeping peeps up lol.

Comment

Hi there man, welcome to this pretty quiet forum!

Comment

It is because we no longer host any games. PC Gaming Companies went out of their way to discourage online gaming communities.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thats for sure, "quick match" and "match making" killed off a lot of games, then followed by the "yeah you can run a server, but it has to be exactly like this"...
            Also does not help that people have taken favor to social media and places like reddit and discord for their "community" needs either and I honestly find those places toxic.
            You post something you are proud of, ask for help one something or try be nice and you instantly get 100 people replying with brown colored paint...

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
            ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Don't speak post too loudly you might wake some of the members up !

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
                Don't speak post too loudly you might wake some of the members up !

Comment

Hopefully 2042 will see some life back into CLR!

Comment

I miss our games and our Community. I did make some amazing life-long friends all over the world, and Cains Lair was a factor in an incredible young man in Ireland coming into the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      I I did make some amazing life-long friends all over the world,
                      We dont talk much, hell I've only met you once irl, but you are forever a friend of mine....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X