No announcement yet.

Jed Clampet on board now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i met jed first on the battle field,nice playing with you jed.see you ion the battle field

Comment

Jed-

I havent been in COD4 for a bit, as BF2 and our WoW server sucked me out of there. Glad to meet you- I've shot you a few times

Don't be a stranger, I'm playing COD4 a few rounds a night again, so I'm sure we'll exchange gunfire again and storm buildings together.

Comment

hey Clampet

Just joined yesterday, so maybe not around enough to "welcome" you, but I'll do it anyway.

Skud

Comment

Hey Jed ! Good to see you over here on the forum side. This is where we go if we can't get a spot on the server, which happens just enough to be annoying. So now that I've welcomed you with such enthusiasm, howza 'bout not shooting me so often, or at least .. maybe.. one less time the next time I'm on ?
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Its about time you showed up welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome Jed!

Comment

Welcome aboard Jed, always fun to shoot face with ya Or shoot your face

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X