No announcement yet.

I am Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back... Chance of going back once you are healed?
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

in answer to some questions, yes i called you weird juneau cuz i find all my friends here at CLR weird to me its a term of endearment and ccomaradie, you and needle are the only two to share that moniker though. Also since i have started training the new breed of sniper here at Fort Benning, there is a slight chance i maybe sent back to iraq, or another warzone, i highly doubt it with the upcoming election, i am good at what i do, i trained hard ot get to where i am at today and the command echelon recognizes my talents and my squadmates and other armed forces personell recognize my talent at training others, so i highly doubt they would place me back in combat, but if they do this time i intend to avoid AK-47s and all black marketable firearms. So that is that. Any more questions you know where to post

Comment

Great too see yea back. Enjoyed playing a few rounds with yea last night.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X