No announcement yet.

I am Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back... Chance of going back once you are healed?
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

in answer to some questions, yes i called you weird juneau cuz i find all my friends here at CLR weird to me its a term of endearment and ccomaradie, you and needle are the only two to share that moniker though. Also since i have started training the new breed of sniper here at Fort Benning, there is a slight chance i maybe sent back to iraq, or another warzone, i highly doubt it with the upcoming election, i am good at what i do, i trained hard ot get to where i am at today and the command echelon recognizes my talents and my squadmates and other armed forces personell recognize my talent at training others, so i highly doubt they would place me back in combat, but if they do this time i intend to avoid AK-47s and all black marketable firearms. So that is that. Any more questions you know where to post

Comment

Great too see yea back. Enjoyed playing a few rounds with yea last night.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X