No announcement yet.

New Cain's Lair Addict Saying Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome indeed. I've played with/against you before.
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. I recently decided to look at the video options and it was amazing when I turned up the brightness I was able to see. I use to be like where'd that person come from

Comment

Welcome to Cain's Lair!

And don't worry about being an addict. We all are. Well, except for me... Okay, so I'm an addict, too. I can quit any time I want to, I swear!

Comment

Hey Larry, Welcome to the Forums...

You beat me by one girl !!

I have 3 Girls and 1 Boy.
          Twins are 8 and the little one 5....
          My boy Brandon ( 13 ) aka Br@nFl@kes plays here also.

How old are your's ??

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Girls are 6, 5, 2 (3 in April) and 2
              Boy is 4 months

Comment

[IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Welcome SpecialOne.

You'll find a great many of us with kids, and a few of us with kids that play.

Occasionally my nephew joins in for a game or two as well.

Its a great environment with good vibes and we are happy you came along.

--Hammy Out!

Comment

Hello! New members are always nice!

Comment

Now for the question. How do I get the {CLR} tag? I spend probably 80% of my play time with you guys. Mostly because there is limited childish behavior, whining and just a great bunch of people to play with/against.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialOne
                        Now for the question. How do I get the {CLR} tag? I spend probably 80% of my play time with you guys. Mostly because there is limited childish behavior, whining and just a great bunch of people to play with/against.
                        http://dark4se.com/cainslairforums/v...ic.php?t=25025

Read the above and feel free to join if you agree.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I read that about 4 times and couldn't figure out how to do it. Then I looked in the options and found I could change my name. I think that is how it was suppose to be done

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialOne
                            I read that about 4 times and couldn't figure out how to do it. Then I looked in the options and found I could change my name. I think that is how it was suppose to be done
                            Two seperate issues.

1. You asked how to become a CLR. To us that is more than placing a tag before our names. Apache linked you to Cain's post of what being a CLR means and what is expected of you.

2. The easy part (the part you were trying to figure out) is putting the {CLR} in front of you name.

I hope this is clear to you and the newer additions. We love the fact that you guys have found us and like playing here.

Comment

I look forward to gaming with you
                              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow
                                1. You asked how to become a CLR. To us that is more than placing a tag before our names. Apache linked you to Cain's post of what being a CLR means and what is expected of you.

Like I said I read it before. I've always enjoyed playing with you all, even though I get spanked a lot. To me the CLR in front of my name is just a representation of what a great group of people I play with and an oath to be the best sport I can be. I like being part of things and representing them in positive ways and for me CLR is the best way to go in CoD4

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X