Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Again

Hey All,
    Thank You again for the warm welcome and for all who helped in answering the question on multiple profiles. I will get my daughter to chose and profile for herself.
    Yea Major Massacre I remember that game , I was not to good at driving it and we were on the same team so who better to give it to that can put it to good use . I am still trying to get use to handling that type of tank and getting the hang of it and I cannot fly at all But I will have to learn to do that to.
    I here yea thedeadlyasn That Major Massacre is tuff with those tanks

Take Care all, I have to go railroad for 8 to 12 hours. Yea what a way to make living It's not just a job its an adventure :P

Thanks Once Again
    Todd98

Comment

Hi todd!

Welcome tot he Lair.

MCA

Comment

Welcome aboard.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Hello Todd98 & welcome to Cains Lair!

And hope you and your daughter have fun here, this being your maiden voyage into online gaming. Glad you found us, you certainly could have chosen worse places to start out

Enjoy your stay!

Comment

hi, welcome to the forums.. you wouldnt happen to drive one of these =) cause i love trains... got a whole room in my house devoted to models of trains and model rail roads

Comment

Re: Oh I forgot to add

Originally posted by Todd98
              Hi juneau

Hi DaNIGHT

Hi Duke{CLR}

Thanks for welcoming me. I forgot to add my 12 year old daughter her name is Shelby and she also loves to play BF 2142 in Cain's Lair. Although she has been playing PC games for only 3 years she is learning to play BF 2142 and loves it so I was wondering if it is possible to create and keep two seperate soldier profiles one for me and one for her for BF 2142?
              I myself well i am learning the MP thing and do not know all of the tricks yet.

Thanks
              Todd98
              can i call dibs on the girl =)

Comment

prophet, that sounded wrong.

Comment

hehe you know im just joking sheesh i already have a g/f

Comment

Comment

Behind The Trottle

Hey All,
                      Thanks again for your welcoming me to Cain's Lair

TheProphet2213 you had me worried there for awhile on that comment about my daughter But then I saw your other post, It made me feel better that it was just a joke.
                      Yea I run a locomtive but from the ground. Yes you already my know its RCO ( Remote Control Operater ) a ground hog so to speak or thats what they call us you know the real engineers. I to am into model railroading myself! N scale I model the MKT , Rock Island and O scale mix match of roads,thats a good shot of a BNSF train did you take it?
                      I have a question to the fine folks here at Cain's Lair? Now do not laugh I have been pulling my hair out trying to get the mic to work! I have got headphones that work I can here the game I even checked the mic threshold test in the options / audio and I can hear myself talk but no one responds to me in a squad. So do I have to press a certain key on the keyboard to talk or what its driving me crazy Can someone help?

Thanks
                      Todd98

Comment

Press "V" to talk to your squadmates.

And "B" to talk to the commander. "B" only works if you're a squad leader.

Comment

Alright, Master_Chief_Alpha Thank You for that info . Now I can start letting my hair grow back

Todd98

Comment

HAhaha... Welcome.

Good show giving Massacre the tank, as I've done that myself.
                            And Yes, I love running the tanks, but when someone is much better at it than i am, i'm going to give our team a better chance of winning.

I work for a living also.

And we DO kid around ALOT.

And don't worry about Prophet, the radioactive dust he's been sniffing has warped him permanently, but we keep him around anyway. hehehehe.
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Glad to have you w/ us I look forward to gaming w/ your daughter as well
                              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
                                HAhaha... Welcome.

Good show giving Massacre the tank, as I've done that myself.
                                And Yes, I love running the tanks, but when someone is much better at it than i am, i'm going to give our team a better chance of winning.

I work for a living also.

And we DO kid around ALOT.

And don't worry about Prophet, the radioactive dust he's been sniffing has warped him permanently, but we keep him around anyway. hehehehe.
                                *reminds himself he is low on his supply of dust, and gets on a plane heading to the nearest airport to Chernobyl*

and todd no i wasnt the one that took that pic, look for Dash 9 google it images wise i mean. i'd pee my pants if i saw 4 dash 9's hooked together and barelling towards me o.O lol also i run "G" scale model trains... my mom wasnt to happy when i started setting up the track in her garden... but she likes it there now lol, makes my trains look good, gives them natural feel, and i ocassionally let my mom play with it and she sometimes uhhh derails a boxcar she sets loose by itself on the track.... i wish i could make a bridge girder style and position it over my pool, but i dont wanna risk it. dad making a cannon ball... can we say TSUNAMI!!!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X