No announcement yet.

Heya old friends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must be all big and muscly from bootcamp! ***awkward comment sweaty....Welcome to the lair!
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

Welcome back Furry!

Comment

Welcome and Congratulations on making it through the Crucible and Boot camp, Marine.

Hope to see you ingame sometime. Look alive.

Edit: Do you, by chance, have any interesting anecdotes from your time in boot camp? I was National Guard for a while and basic was, while hard, hilarious sometimes.

Drill Sergeants can be some pretty crazy guys.

Comment

I will think of some things, but yes boot camp was hilarious. Funny in that way that you have to be in the situation.

Laughing at someone getting destroyed.

Laughing at first phase recruits who really don't know wtf they just got into .

Laughing at ourselves because we took " and drive" out of "Cock and drive" when doing a left face. And we were so loud...

Cracking up when on the parade deck one of us urinates on himself, but we don't know until a DI from afar, "Holy sh**, did that b**h just piss
          himself?"

Laughing when our Kill hat relates every question to a recruit he doesn't like: somebody asks something, anything. Then the kill hat says, "Did you hear the question? The question was why is (recruit he doesn' like) such a b**h"

That's just a few off the top of my head. We spent much time laughing in misery.
          Motivate

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X