Howdy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy!

Hey everybody! I'm Draziw'rok, Draz for short. I'm an average player and I've been playing on the Cain's Lair CS:GO server quite a bit and I love it. Great server and great people!

A little about my self, I enjoy reading (mostly fantasy and sci-fi) and my favorite series include The Dresden Files, the Dark Tower, and the Wheel of Time. any other reading addicts here? Favorite game is a tie between Portal and Psychonauts.

So, hello! Nice to meet you all! Hope to see you in-game.

Glad u made it by the forums!!! Has been fun playing with u today!!

Comment

welcome to cains lair.
      I do read a good amount. I would say that Robin Hobb is my favorite with the guy who took over the wheel of time in a 3 way tie.

Comment

I am a readaholic. I have a Nook Color that goes every where with me. And I mean every where.
        Check out this thread.
        http://www.cainslair.com/showthread.php?t=15417
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

WASH IT ... lol

Comment

Welcome to the forums. I read the first three Dark Towers years ago then he took a break, one of these days I'm going to start the serial over.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I've seen you around a lot, always great to play with. Welcome, friend!

Comment

Seen you around a lot! Nice to see you on the forums!

Comment

Welcome dude, I'm sure you will continue to enjoy it here!
                  [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Welcome to the forums, glad you found your way here. Enjoy your stay!
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! You all are so great

Haven't checked out Robin Hobb yet, will do asap. Brandon Sanderson is the guy for the last bit of WoT, favorite of his is probably The Way of Kings.

I've got a Nook too, amassing quite a collection on it and not on the piles of paperbacks around my house, haha

Almost done with the last book of DT, absolutely phenomenal...

Thanks you guys, hope to see you in game later and hopefully on the same team

Comment

If you get the chance check out the book Infinity Hold by Barry B. Longyear. Get the Infinity Hold3. It has all three books and is a great read. I just finished reading it for the third time.
                        http://www.amazon.com/INFINITY-HOLD3.../dp/B006JPN1JM
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          If you get the chance check out the book Infinity Hold by Barry B. Longyear. Get the Infinity Hold3. It has all three books and is a great read. I just finished reading it for the third time.
                          http://www.amazon.com/INFINITY-HOLD3.../dp/B006JPN1JM
                          Apache
                          Will do, the description is very interesting! Thanks for the recommendation!
                          Last edited by Draziwrok; 1 Nov 2012, 09:08 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Try also the Dwarves series by Markus Heitz(pretty good)-finished.
                            The Warded man series by Peter V. Brett(VERY VERY good)-Not finished
                            and Brent Weeks Light Bringer series. (Very Very good)-not finished

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X