Been awhile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been awhile!

Hey folks! Its been so long since i been around i thought i would drop in and say hello I am game hunting and thought i would see what Cain has up and running atm. But i don't think i can play bf3 on my system.
    I'm sure many of you have heard about the disaster that has hit my town. The roof collapsed in the mall i work in and 2 wonderful ladies lost their lives due to it. I am now on an unexpected holiday due to the fact that i worked at the Algo mall and our store has suffered major damage and is considered unsafe. 300 Jobs lost lucky for me i left the building 20 minutes before it happened. It was still hard on Mom and I but we are copping with it and we are starting to move forward again. Nice to see my old gaming family is still here it was always good times playing with you all.

welcome back.
    Currently we are not running anything specific.
    ArmaZ and daiblo 3 are taking alot of peoples time.

Check the new game section.

Comment

Welcome Back and I am glad you were not injured.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Thanks guys
        People are playing D3? wow that's the game i am giving up on lol i have a 60 barb and a 56 Witch Doc but i am loosing interest so i am on the hunt for something else D3 is not what i expected. I am a D2 vet. The economy is a mess and blizzard is not taking action on botters. the RMAH is a joke and sooo overpriced its just not all it was hyped up to be. I think D3 is doomed.
        I will look into the New games section and see whats going on.
        Nice to see you still here Apache.

Comment

Look at arma DayZ.
          Zombie survival mod.

Comment

It's good to see you again, I'm not playing too much lately but be sure to add DukeCLR to your steam friends.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Gonna check out the Arma demo looks like i should be able to play it on here. TY for the input.
              Duke i got you added

Comment

Good to see you back.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X