Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hi, my name is Rick and I am from the Philippines.

I decided to join your group after playing in one of your servers in Battlefield 2 in which I was assigned in a squad full of this site's members. They were a pretty cool squad, pretty talkative and had great teamwork. I asked if they were from a clan and they replied that "we are just a group of people that enjoy gaming". I was taken aback by those words, since I really had no interest in joining a hardcore clan that requires you to play everyday or you will be banned. So I asked what was their website and here I am.

Thank You for reading my post and God Bless!

Originally posted by gafrin View Post
    Hi, my name is Rick and I am from the Philippines.

I decided to join your group after playing in one of your servers in Battlefield 2 in which I was assigned in a squad full of this site's members. They were a pretty cool squad, pretty talkative and had great teamwork. I asked if they were from a clan and they replied that "we are just a group of people that enjoy gaming". I was taken aback by those words, since I really had no interest in joining a hardcore clan that requires you to play everyday or you will be banned. So I asked what was their website and here I am.

Thank You for reading my post and God Bless!
    Nope, not a clan, just a community! Can come and go as you please. We care more about just having a good time and playing some games with friends.
    Welcome!
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

And I've heard there's toast!
      Lots of free toast.
      But it's always gone when I get here.

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
        And I've heard there's toast!
        Lots of free toast.
        But it's always gone when I get here.

Welcome!
        Obi!!! Qicmee is calling!!

Heya gafrin! I'm glad you stopped into the other side It was great playing w/ ya tonight and I look forward to gaming w/ ya in the future.

Welcome to Cains Lair
        So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
        A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Hey gafrin !! Welcome to the forums. Indeed, we are a bunch of people that we just enjoy playing
          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Hey, gafrin, welcome to the Lair! Looking forward to seeing you in game or in the forums!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome guys! I will try to be active here and in game as well.

Comment

Welcome gafrin.
                If you ever heard the advertisement for the "uncola", we are the unclan.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome to the forums.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Welcome aboard!

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Clans are for sissies... we're all family here.

Welcome, hope to see you in game soon. Here's your free toast.

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Welcome to the lair Gafrin...you found the best gaming community on the planet!

Comment

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the lair!

Comment

Hey, Gafrin thanks for stopping by the forums and playing with us! See ya in game
                            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Belated Hiya and welcome to the Lair.
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X