Kijiji.ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kijiji.ca

Is this site good? A friend of mine tells me it's like localized ebay, and I have things that need selling. Just curious what the lair thinks of it

What's wrong with eBay? Craigslist? It just sounds wrong.

Comment

Well, eBay you need a CC. Kijiji you can just meet someone at a mall/something. My friend says a mall is a good place so it's not sketch, lol.

Comment

Never heard of that website before, sorry Naillik
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
          Well, eBay you need a CC. Kijiji you can just meet someone at a mall/something. My friend says a mall is a good place so it's not sketch, lol.
          Sounds like a nightmare to me. You'd be better off selling things in your local newspaper.

Comment

I love it and have sold things and bought things from there.

When selling though, I often get many people responding and then they just either stop emailing or even book an appointment and do not show. But its all local, so its not too bad.

I sold many pieces of furniture there… bed, chairs, paintings, couch, radio,…
            On Monday of this week, I met a guy I bought a Canon lens for my camera from.

I typically post up on kijiji and craigslist, both are local buy and sell sites.
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              Sounds like a nightmare to me. You'd be better off selling things in your local newspaper.
              Its the exact same principle, although instead of placing an ad in a paper and be contacted by people at your listed number, you post a free ad online, people respond to a "masked" email address and you deal from there.

Same thing, just more modern as the ol' newspaper.
              Plus with the added feature of internet searching, you don't get your fingers all dirty with ink...unless you are hunting squid
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Okay - thanks Twinky... I found out it's pretty good today, bought a CD from some college dude for 3 bucks but the person who was supposed to buy my PSP (lol) didn't show..
                Win some you lose some

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X