hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all

do you guys recommend me to install "HijackThis" ?
    cuz i have a CCleaner,Spybot S and D and Avast.

hope some one reply.

and peace

{CLR}BluGan1337

Only install it if you think you have problems. Other than that it isn't really needed. What you already have installed is more than enough tbh. I do recommend spyware blaster though.

Comment

I'm sorry, but do you all have anti-viruses and anti-spyware? In my personal experience, I had 0 issues so far and it has been over 7 years of me without Norton or AVG using half of my ram

Comment

ahhh ok tnx so much for the advise

and peace

{CLR}BluGan1337

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          I'm sorry, but do you all have anti-viruses and anti-spyware? In my personal experience, I had 0 issues so far and it has been over 7 years of me without Norton or AVG using half of my ram
          Odd because AVG on mine only takes up a fractions of my RAM, not even enough to notice... AVG isn't a resource hog like Nortan.
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

however, AVG is slow in my taste... but then again i have 2 anti-virus scanners, a registry cleaner and a anti-spyware program

Comment

id have to go with phant on this one i dont use any either have had no problems yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Killer View Post
                however, AVG is slow in my taste... but then again i have 2 anti-virus scanners, a registry cleaner and a anti-spyware program
                2 A/V program that are active at the same time can cause some pretty bad conflicts. Just thought i'd let you know.

Comment

yeah 2 A/V will give you some problems.anyway, tnx to those who share their knowledge

and peace

{CLR}BluGan1337

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X