Doom 3 - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom 3 - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

It's odd. I can run Doom 3 on maximum settings 16x AA and 1440x900 and get an fps of 60 or higher. But when I run S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I get a max of 3 FPS at minimum settings on 800x600.
    I used to be able to actually play through S.T.A.L.K.E.R., now I cant get out of the first gate

Have you reinstalled the game? tried different drivers?

Comment

I'm gonna try patching it, then if it doesnt work i will reinstall

Comment

Patch worked, got to play on absolute maximum settings for a while with upwards of 120 FPS, but then when I started it again today I had to go back down to medium-high for a 20-30 fps. ty

Comment

Hey Nail what is with your computer? I've seen some of your posts saying you play COD4 in under 40 fps. I have a five year machine that can run Crysis...

Comment

yes my computer is a bit jumpy lol. 300 FPS one day, 12 the next.... it's very annoying and I should be getting a new one by the end of summer. Freakin finally

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
              yes my computer is a bit jumpy lol. 300 FPS one day, 12 the next.... it's very annoying and I should be getting a new one by the end of summer. Freakin finally
              Yeah But also I have no clue how my dad figured out how my 5 year old machine with 2-3 year old parts falls into Crysis' reccomended requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMKILLERZ View Post
                Yeah But also I have no clue how my dad figured out how my 5 year old machine with 2-3 year old parts falls into Crysis' reccomended requirements.
                Crysis' recomended requirements are way below what is need to actually run the game well. Even i can't run it well at 1280x1024.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Crysis' recomended requirements are way below what is need to actually run the game well. Even i can't run it well at 1280x1024.
                  running it with all setting medium with two on high.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X