No announcement yet.

Can't play Beta, what should i upgrade to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the sata problem was the big downer... hopefully I get a board that actually works...

a week of vacation to play bf4, and nada,,, nothing... kinda disappointing... i'm cancelling my vacation for next week until the board AND a successful load works... sigghhhhhhhhh did get some things off my list though... so not all bad
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

just for grins and chuckles, ordered a new 850 w corsair power supply... i'm short on cash, so this is about it for my try for gaming goodness..
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

The new board should work fine.
        We'll be waiting for you. Kinda.

Comment

Asus board fried my hard drives, they don't respond at all..

ordered a solid state hd

ordered a new 850 watt power supply

still waiting on delivery for everything

and yes, this sucks, I planned BF4 to coincide with new kick butt system.. not so much now..

if I hadn't had to do the RMA's, i'd be sitting pretty.. just stuff happens
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Newegg said i bent some pins in CPU, and denied replacement...
            You drop cpu in slot at required location, and HUH??? They sent it back to me via pack mule.. Just arrived yesterday, and its NOT MY BOARD.. This one has another issue, and none of the stuff from the box were in there, just the board... Sent them a dispute, and they have 24/48 hours to respond.. They are out of stock on mine anyway now... Will maybe buy me another one tomorrow locally... what a PITA
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

They said the exact same thing about my EVGA board. I KNOW I didn't bend the pins. How do you even bend those things. I read all manuals. They told me to take it up with EVGA myself. I threw the board out. I was so angry, I threw a $350 motherboard straight in the trash.

Comment

Stories like this are why I prefer Amazon's return system over Newegg's.

Comment

This is why you should always take a photo of anything before you return or sell it on in the second hand market. Cover your a$$ at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                    This is why you should always take a photo of anything before you return or sell it on in the second hand market. Cover your a$$ at all times.
                    +1.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I sent pics to NEWEGG, and hope to get a refund or such...
                      Has been a PITA/Nightmare

New graphics card needs power that I can't give from old 650...
                      I'll put in the new 850 today... so i'll have new graphics but old 2 core board.

Will see how that works out..

Might just buy a P9X79 board from local today.. save the 3 day journey

Will pay a little more, but local is easier to exchange if something goes bad.

Both Newegg and Amazon are out of the Asus X79 deluxe... Either popular, or a rash of system problems
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Downloading BF4 now... will upgrade power supply and graphics when all is done...

I basically have part of November, and most of all of December off for vacation, so I'm looking forward to some CLR fun ... I do have duty Thanksgiving, and another week in December, but a small price to pay.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                          I sent pics to NEWEGG, and hope to get a refund or such...
                          Has been a PITA/Nightmare

New graphics card needs power that I can't give from old 650...
                          I'll put in the new 850 today... so i'll have new graphics but old 2 core board.

Will see how that works out..

Might just buy a P9X79 board from local today.. save the 3 day journey

Will pay a little more, but local is easier to exchange if something goes bad.

Both Newegg and Amazon are out of the Asus X79 deluxe... Either popular, or a rash of system problems
                          A 650W PSU that can't power a single graphics card? Pretty sure it could power a Nvidia Titan.

Enjoy the vacation.

Comment

The dude wanted better pics.. so I sent them... will see.

I can't put my new 770 in until I put in new power, regardless of MOBO, ill have to upgrade
                            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Got old board working, still jacking with Newegg..
                              Got issues with certificates, all expired or unsafe or ... .....

Can't login to Origin, Ea, Nothing...
                              This is this BIGGEST PITA...

BF4 half downloaded, then quit.. then said I needed to go ONLINE to continue...
                              Clicking online did nothing.

Deleted Origin and reinstalled, and can't even see the downloads now..
                              this is getting tiresome..

Have my new 850 watt power, and may just wipe all from old drives and start with the solid state...

This has not been a good month
                              But at least I still have a job...
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

New board came in...
                                Old board still jacking with Newegg...
                                Told them if not happy with pics, I'd send it back, no word...

Had to take care of MOM for last 4 days, so couldn't install..
                                I can take MOM for 2 days, 4 days? I need drugs.. lol

Typical jewish mother and she's baptist, not jewish

A breakin, a potential breakin, new security system, fixed upteem things... i just ran the boston marathon TWICE
                                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X