No announcement yet.

Got to install XP already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be installing until later. You go have some fun. I'll be back up and running shortly.

Comment

Will you guys please either get a room or get on the Vent server and talk this through.

I suggest the Vent server.

Sorry you are having problems Juneau and thanks to WT and his Help Line Support

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow
        Will you guys please either get a room or get on the Vent server and talk this through.

:P

Comment

Will you guys please either get a room
          <- ahhh, the ruminations of a jealous man. Black, I shall Vent just to hear your pleasant voice !!!
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Check your RAM... that was my problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow

+1 LOL

I am sorry to hear about your issues and I hope you get up and running ASAP.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Just outta curiousity can you browse the start menu via explorer?

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
                  Just outta curiousity can you browse the start menu via explorer?
                  Yep, but i still can't open the apps. Will be reinstalling tomorrow.

@Cain.

Already checked my RAM with memtest86+. Went through a complete pass without any errors. And apart from this one problem my PC is 100% stable.

Comment

Back and working fine again. Think i'm going to leave my setup pretty minimal for a few days and install everything back slowly.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X