Problem With Every Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem With Every Mouse

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out and this would probably help my aim out a bit as well.

It all comes down to precision and I mean micro precision. I'm loving the R.A.T 7 Cyborg mouse. It's amazing down to the last detail. The problem that I've come across and this has a problem with every mouse that I've played with. That of course is the micro movements of the mouse. I mean the smallest amount that I want to move the mouse. It seems like it wants to skip or stutter. It could just be my hand, but I don't know how else to hold it or what technique to use.

I would say that I control the mouse quite well. The movements I make are really fluid when I'm consistently moving the mouse, but when I've got it at stand still and trying to make those minor adjustments, it doesn't seem to go my way. Lowering or increasing the DPI isn't the problem. The mouse pad that I'm playing on is a Razor Rabuto which is really nice! I love the texture and how smooth it is. It's clean so I don't have to worry about lint or anything like that.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips. I'm still searching for that perfect DPI setting that allows me to be quick enough to flick the mouse, but not so quick that I can't control it. So far I'm looking at 1200 DPI.

I might end up lowering it even more though. Seems like once I get used to one DPI I start increasing it haha

2000dpi and get a good mouse pad. None of those WalMart Kitty Cat 10inch lousy laser specific surfaces.

Comment

Tried a different USB port? The stuttering could be an issue with that.

Also look for a firmware update.

Comment

Also, make sure you have mouse acceleration turned off.
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X