X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radeon 6950 $190.39

NewEgg deals.

http://promotions.newegg.com/neemail...-_-E0-_-SeeAll

Thought some of you guys might need a good card at a little cheaper price to finish your rigs out.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I stopped buying Radeon Cards a few years ago. Every one I ever bought developed some type of problem.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      I stopped buying Radeon Cards a few years ago. Every one I ever bought developed some type of problem.
      Apache
      Hey, you just be quiet, stay old, and let us gurus handle things.
      ps: and make sure you get your ass to bed before 7:30.

Dang, that was even funnier after I typed it.

Sometimes I amaze myself.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Its 190 after a mail in rebate.....................

Comment

Why is everyone razzin on my post. I'm just trying to help. sheeesh.

Comment

Some people hate rebates, but I don't mind. Too bad I just bought a GTX570...
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
              Why is everyone razzin on my post. I'm just trying to help. sheeesh.
              I mighta picked one up, Cobalt, but my setup seems fine (and I'm broke). Anyway, good deal and thanks for posting! (I've found being nice confuses some folks, so you gotta expect the berries)

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                I mighta picked one up, Cobalt, but my setup seems fine (and I'm broke). Anyway, good deal and thanks for posting! (I've found being nice confuses some folks, so you gotta expect the berries)
                Hah these mullets cant offend me. I've tried being offended by the best. No dice.

I figured some may have been a little short monetarily at the moment and could use this as a way to get a card that might help. I know some have said that they needed a new card and might not have been privy to the Newegg deals. (Thanks to Dukie Duke for turning me on to that).

I dont mind the rebate thing. Used it before. No biggie.

See ya in game Skudman.

Comment

Hey, you just be quiet, stay old, and let us gurus handle things.
                  ps: and make sure you get your ass to bed before 7:30.

Dang, that was even funnier after I typed it.

Sometimes I amaze myself.
                  That's funny considering that you are older than me.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Not too shabby for a 6950, but I would make sure the 1gb frame buffer doesn't hold you back if you are running a big panel, say a 24" + LCD.
                    I'm holding out for a 2gb card, and that's another reason why I'm passing on any GTX570 deals for now, as the 1.2gb of RAM is a lot closer to 1gb than it is to 2gb. Even good old Oblivion with the high textures mod can use over 1gb of VRAM.
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      That's funny considering that you are older than me.
                      Apache
                      Yea, but only you and me know that.

Comment

Yea, but only you and me know that.
                        Lol: you got him there!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X