• Show
Clear All

anyone know anything about this card?

sapphire 100312SR

Anyone know anything about this card?
    never seen of before.
    Http://www.amazon.com/sapphire-dl-dv...6902243&sr=1-3

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102914

Some reviewers had problems with the card. The details TAB lists everything on the card.

Detailed write-up on the card.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/gra...950-toxic.html

Comment

thats the 2nd GEN model..

the one im planning to get is the 1st GEN model.

its not a TOXIC version..
      its the one that got released back in DEC 2010. (found out by doing some research) First cards to get flashed.

This model was the one that TOP TECH reviewers would get from the manufacturers.

and im proud im gonna get it tomorrow BEFORE bf3 beta

Comment

http://www.geeks3d.com/20110117/test...-gddr5-review/

That might be what you want. It's not a sapphire, but an Asus. It should be a first generation as you mentioned the release date. I don't know if that would still help you or not.

Better link. Toxic edition have bios unlocked. First Gen models have the bios switch.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...6970-bios.html

Comment

Heh, this guy wasn't very happy with his purchase from Amazon (actually its from an Amazon seller, not from Amazon):

Instead of the sapphire reference 6950 which was advertised, I received some kind of dual fan custom version which appears completely different. Even the PCB is different. I don't want a custom version. I wanted the reference card that was pictured. It was indicated to be in stock when I ordered it. I'm unhappy about this so I sent it back to Better choice online whom I purchased it from. If I wanted the dirt 3 edition (which is what I received) I would have ordered the dirt 3 edition. This is the second time this has happened to me.
          Update : They received my return on August 1 and have not answered repeated e-mails.
          Update Aug 8 - finally answered my request for status on return and refunded my money.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
            Heh, this guy wasn't very happy with his purchase from Amazon (actually its from an Amazon seller, not from Amazon):

Instead of the sapphire reference 6950 which was advertised, I received some kind of dual fan custom version which appears completely different. Even the PCB is different. I don't want a custom version. I wanted the reference card that was pictured. It was indicated to be in stock when I ordered it. I'm unhappy about this so I sent it back to Better choice online whom I purchased it from. If I wanted the dirt 3 edition (which is what I received) I would have ordered the dirt 3 edition. This is the second time this has happened to me.
            Update : They received my return on August 1 and have not answered repeated e-mails.
            Update Aug 8 - finally answered my request for status on return and refunded my money.
            As well he should be.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Haha but then again I'm not going to newegg.I'm going to FRYs to avoid tax and s/h and get discounts.

They stop making reference cards awhile back. I was looking for a specific model of the reference.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X