Graphics Card Get Proper Cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphics Card Get Proper Cooling

I've always feared to go SLI because of one reason and one reason only- heat. Just a few hours ago I stumbled upon my dream. A GTX580 with Closed liquid cooling. It's exactly how the Corsiar H70 works, but connected to a GPU. Always. They also have a second edition in which it is both a CPU and GPU cooler. You can bet this is going into my next build.

http://www3.pny.com/GTX-580-Liquid-C...P3015C470.aspx

http://www3.pny.com/GTX-580-Liquid-C...P3016C470.aspx

Forgot to say something. It comes overclocked to 857Mhz and idles at 36-8c. My current GTX480 idles somewhere between 58c to 66c. Astonishing.

Comment

Good gawd your GTX480 idles somewhere between 58c to 66c? time to invest in some air cans man

Mine currently idle around 50c to 53c and I haven't clean my card in a month

Comment

My case opens for one reason and one reason only, it's broken. Last time I air-canned my 480 it went up to those numbers. It used to be much lower. I also like how you said "I haven't cleaned my card in a month," You are expecting me to clean out my card once every month or less? You must be out of your mind. Some of us use our PCs and not just sit down trying to mod the side window to make it look like a naked ferret.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          My case opens for one reason and one reason only, it's broken. Last time I air-canned my 480 it went up to those numbers. It used to be much lower. I also like how you said "I haven't cleaned my card in a month," You are expecting me to clean out my card once every month or less? You must be out of your mind. Some of us use our PCs and not just sit down trying to mod the side window to make it look like a naked ferret.

yes

Comment

That second one is awesome! CPU + GPU liquid cooling built-in? Brilliant!
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

just clean it once every 3 months. take out the can and qtip... while watching some tv.
              Cleaning the fan blades on the video cards are annoying though.
              When will they have detachable ones that can go in the dishwasher... everything else in the world can go in there.

On another note... I found one of my intakes for my fan actually has a filter.

Comment

... and a free T-shirt ?? Well that seals the deal right there !
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                  ... and a free T-shirt ?? Well that seals the deal right there !
                  They are always out of the size most gamers are XL.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                    XL.
                    XL? You're optimistic.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X