My superb online gaming experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My superb online gaming experience

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Good god, does AOL provide your internet service

Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I'm slower. It's just that cable rules.

Comment

i think hes being sarcastic but yea i thought mine was bad.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Well, it's just par for the course. Since I've been on the Lair, I've never had a really outstanding ping or down speed. I could tell yesterday it was really bad. I had to stop playing around 20:00 last night.

When I finish my house, I hope to have Road Runner internet. I spoke with the guy down the street and he gets comparable to what you get Bacon. So I have no where to go but up hopefully.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

What you get for leeching off someones wireless across town

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
            ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
              Well, it's just par for the course. Since I've been on the Lair, I've never had a really outstanding ping or down speed. I could tell yesterday it was really bad. I had to stop playing around 20:00 last night.

When I finish my house, I hope to have Road Runner internet. I spoke with the guy down the street and he gets comparable to what you get Bacon. So I have no where to go but up hopefully.
              I have RR actually. Doesn't someone around here work for time warner (uncomp maybe)? Maybe he can hook you up
              Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

my download speed is only 120kbs lol

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
                  I have RR actually. Doesn't someone around here work for time warner (uncomp maybe)? Maybe he can hook you up
                  Hmm. maybe, dunno if he works in the field or not. But my only drawback is they may want me to pay for the hardware up to the house which is about 350' from the pole where the line is.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X