New Rig is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thesilentassassin View Post
    temps Look Good And Your Fps Is Really Good. I Would Have To Say You Got A Good Rig There Ready For Bf3

Im Actually Suprised You Are Getting Such Cool Temperatures Under Load Especially Overclocked To 4.5 Ghz. Thats Very Impressive. I Didnt See Temps For Your Gpu Though But Running A Single 570 You Shouldnt Get Any Heat Problems. The Only Time I Ran Into Heat Problems With The 570 Is When I Put It In Sli With Another One Thus Limiting Airflow To The First One. But In Your Case You Should Be Good To Go. What Resolution Are You Running Again?
    1920x1080

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
      1920x1080
      Nice!

Im jelly right now. I might even switch my CPU cooler when I get home if my temps are not that low. Never bothered to check lol.
      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Good thing is I can always lower the res to make it run faster for bf3. Hopefully I can do great screen shots. Though FPS screen shots come out to large.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
          Good thing is I can always lower the res to make it run faster for bf3. Hopefully I can do great screen shots. Though FPS screen shots come out to large.
          There are several programs you could use you just have to look
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

But I am lazy lol.....Actually its very easy just to take the screen shot with the print key and post that.

At least I think thats what I did when I did any reporting here.

Comment

Those are decent temps if everything is on high and CPU runnin at 4.+ .
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X