• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo!

Comment

??Click me to donate??

Comment

Excellent! I hope the assembly goes smoothly.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR}
          Me too! Won't be doing it until the weekend though.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
            Originally posted by Duke{CLR}
            Me too! Won't be doing it until the weekend though.
            Aww come on! Go for it.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Whats funny to think of was that Abit was in bankruptcy hell around a year ago, and got pulled out of the fire by an investor group, so its nice to see their boards still making news and kicking butt.
              I just parted with my last Abit board, a KG7-RAID that I used to build an updated PC for my Father-in-Law, so he's extremely impressed with the speed increase from his old P3 rig.
              It seems I don't sell off most of my old parts, as many of them have gone to updating or building several family member PCs in the past year or two.

Juneau, don't put the PC together on a carpeted floor wearing slippers like I usually do. I swear its a miracle I haven't killed some new hardware with a good static shock yet.
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                Whats funny to think of was that Abit was in bankruptcy hell around a year ago, and got pulled out of the fire by an investor group, so its nice to see their boards still making news and kicking butt.
                I just parted with my last Abit board, a KG7-RAID that I used to build an updated PC for my Father-in-Law, so he's extremely impressed with the speed increase from his old P3 rig.
                It seems I don't sell off most of my old parts, as many of them have gone to updating or building several family member PCs in the past year or two.

Juneau, don't put the PC together on a carpeted floor wearing slippers like I usually do. I swear its a miracle I haven't killed some new hardware with a good static shock yet.
                LOL. I always build mine in the kitchen on a tiled floor. I wish i could build it today or tomorrow but i just don't have time to complete it in one sitting.

Comment

Bad Juneau. Cardinal Rule broken. All pc compoentss must be installed and take priority over everything. wine, women, and sleep are no excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                    Bad Juneau. Cardinal Rule broken. All pc compoentss must be installed and take priority over everything. wine, women, and sleep are no excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                      + 1

As your peers we chastise you Juneau. Chastise. Chastise. So there, take that

Comment

Pictures of the final product and new specs when you are done!!!
                        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyler721

Pictures of the final product and new specs when you are done!!!
                          +10

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X