Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the difference between theses two MBs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drunken_chef View Post
    wrong. I have been involved in electronics for almost 40 years. I rebuilt my first amplifier when I was 12. (both of my parents worked in the industry)

although you were on to the truth. I did not need your post to tell me that the power regulation was different on the two boards in question. also, stating the difference in choke count means nothing to someone that doesn't know anything about power supply technology.
    Whoa whoa whoa... Take it easy old man. Sorry I pulled your crusty thong up your butt and made you squeal onk onk

I did not need your post to tell me that the power regulation was different on the two boards in question

Last I check, I was posting in question of "What the heck is a choke?" which was directed at me. I wasnt telling you anything. Infact I wasnt trying to "tell" you anything. Cause my end of the monitor doesn't show anything of me telling you the difference in question of the MB's. I even checked my android and I didnt see anything about me telling you about power regulation. All I did was troll into a quote that was not directed at me.

also, stating the difference in choke count means nothing to someone that doesn't know anything about power supply technology.
    What do you think I post this:
    For the computer NERDS and GEEKS out there... The term on boxes and reviews "phase power" In that post is a little sly joke and for the average user that doesnt know chokes but may know "phrase power" from review sites, boxes, newegg listing, ect.. ect... The only reason posted the pics of explaining number of choke or what is a choke is to backup my end

Good god, I rained on someones parade and I get a history lesson on their life. No need to explain what you do for 40 or so years. I may fall aleep. Cause I sure didnt explain what I did for my past 30 years of life on earth.

But...... since we are talking about life, @ 12 I rebuilt my 3rd bike
    Last edited by Caddys83; 27 May 2011, 03:47 AM.

Comment

So I think I'm getting it, I'm visualizing 24 sine waves instead of 7 thus making a smoother voltage, hows that?
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X