Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    The pioneers take the arrows.
    In this case, BlackArrow takes the arrows.....but I dodged this one by a day!!!

Comment

I knew z68 was coming about 2 months before I order my 67 board. I saw no point in getting z68.

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns View Post
        I think that technology and speed of production have increased, also components are much cheaper than they used to be. Back In the day if you built a rig for gaming, what ever parts you used stayed current for about a year. Now from what I have been seeing is things like mobos and vid cards have a 5 to 6 month life span.
        Components are cheaper than 10 years ago yes. But they were cheaper 3-4 years ago. Todays mobo and high end gfx card prices are a joke tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Components are cheaper than 10 years ago yes. But they were cheaper 3-4 years ago. Todays mobo and high end gfx card prices are a joke tbh.
          I agree with you 100% on that one. They love keeping prices at $500+ for an enthusiast Vid card and about 300+ for a mobo.
          Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

You should see our prices.... just switch the $ to ?. Or in some cases do that and then actually add some like the ? is the weaker currency.

But hey ho, we British are used to this. Paying way over the odds for something is the norm.

Comment

Somewhat annoying my P67 cant use the igpu since it is a selling point of Sandy Bridge and socket 1155 is Sandy Bridge only. But annoying in the same way that those Sata 2 ports were faulty, but I would never need them since I had 4 Sata 3 ports. But still...

I am not about to rebuilt my rig again, was a pain putting my replacement P67 board in. MB replacements are
              Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                Anyone else getting sick and tired of Intels constant mobo refreshes?
                I don't mind too much, because a lot of the time these refreshes add new technology. USB3, SATA6, etc.
                [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

i do not exactly like the temps on my cpu, but the dreaded, mobo rebuild just to check my thermal paste is a dilema i find arguing with myself a lot.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X