Glad i never throw anything away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad i never throw anything away.

i figured at least with all my crap, i could get a machine running to at least let me play something( see old post about both my machines goingdown) .\turns out buried under my cableing, there was infact 2 ide port, so i am currently formatting my old 160GB disc, all seems well.

A buddy gave me an old tower and it seems as if my gaming rig has some sort of HDD issue. i too would like to find some manufacturer utility to tell me exactly what went wrong, but couldnt find anything, so oh well.

the 2nd machine of mine went down seems to have 1) corrupted windows file, and i still cant tell if i have a PSU and or mobo. Its a socket 939, and its just damn near impossible to find a decent priced replacement.

so, hopefully by morning, ill log on with this laptop, and post about how no one is playing on the server yet . long story short, dont throw anything away, never know when you will be able to mad max some sort of sytem into working condition.

p.s. next time i think i might try the quick format option said the man who has waited for like an hour now, lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X