ObiTroy is Retiring!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ObiTroy is Retiring!!!

W00t! My lucky day!! I just got this in my inbox. I already scanned and sent all my identifying documents.

BUDUBORAN REFUGEE CAMP,
    WEST AFRICA , ACCRA GHANA.
    EMAIL ADDRESS: amina.musa@live.com
    MY NUMBER IN THE CAMP: +233276996310
    Dearest Sir/ Madam,
    I pray that GOD will bless you and give you the heart to help me as you read
    this email sir.
    Please permit me the time and chance to introduce my self to you. My name is
    AMINA MUSA,and i am 20years old.I am the only Son of Late Dr Umar Thomson, a
    well know business man in Sudan before he was murdered including my
    mother.Before the death of my parents, my father took me to Ghana to deposit
    the sum of $37.5million united state dollars and also Gold Dust and Bar and
    make me his next of Kin as if he knew he was going to die. After the death of
    my parents i came to Ghana with the help of my late father foreign business
    partner who lives in london.
    I got your contact from the internet, during my search for a reliable and
    competent foreigner to help me stand as my new foreign beneficiary, to help me
    receive my boxes from a delivery man presently in london that worth $37.5
    million dollars and also Gold Dust and Bar belonging to my late father which
    he deposited in a Security and Insurance Company here in Ghana and made me his
    next of kin.
    The reason i came to Ghana was to get the boxes of the money and Gold which my
    late father deposited in a security and finance company here in Ghana. With
    the help of my late father foreign business partner, i was able to get the
    boxes out of the security and Insurance company because my late father foreign
    business partner help me to pay for the dumurage of the time that the boxes
    have spent in the security and Insurance company.
    The boxes left Ghana last 3 weeks to be delivered to my late fathers friend by
    a courier service in london. When the delivery man arrived london, he gave me
    a called so i can call my late fathers foreign business partners house so that
    my late fathers business partner will give him the correct description to his
    house but to my greatest surprise, my late fathers friend told me that is
    going to take 70% of the total money and gold sold and will agreed on 30%
    before when the boxes is still in ghana.
    The delivery man has no options than to call me and let me know is coming back
    to Ghana africa with the boxes but i beg him to wait for a while that i will
    look for a new foreign beneficiary that will help me receive these boxes and i
    pray with you all my problem's are solve.
    The delivery man can deliver to any country of my choice that i get a foreign
    beneficiary from and i don't want the boxes to come back to Ghana. My plans
    was that my late fathers foreign business partner will help me to invest the
    money in a good and profitable business and also help me to sell the Gold and
    he will also allow me to come to his country to continue my education and stay
    with him. I promise to give him 30% of the total money and when he sell the
    gold for me i will also share the money with him too.
    Please i want you to help me stand as my new foreign beneficiary to receive
    the boxes from the delivery man for me, i will give you the 35% from the money
    and when you sell the gold i will also share the money with you and you will
    help me to come over to you and continue my education with 10% of the money
    and you will use the rest of the 55% to invest in a good business for me.
    Please reply me with your identity card and also pictures of you and your
    Family for security reason, so i will know you more and also tell my late
    father lawyer about you because i hear how people boxes got lost during
    delivery after he was receive by the beneficiary.
    Thank you and God bless you sir.
    Yours Faithfully
    Amina Musa.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

ROFL
    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
    Like the community? Donate here:
    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Do it you won't....

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
        Do it you won't....
        wut?
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

When i got some of those scam letters i like to gather few friends on Skype conference and call them in early 3-4AM hours and pretend that i want to claim the offer... Acting stupid and i am really annoying also Its a good fun.

Comment

Yea, there is a group in the states that have taken it upon themselves to antagonize these types. Serves them right. I hate scammers with a passion. Ghana, thats all you need to know. There isn't that much gold in Sudan, Ghana or the surrounding 5 countries.

Idiots.
            [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
              When i got some of those scam letters i like to gather few friends on Skype conference and call them in early 3-4AM hours and pretend that i want to claim the offer... Acting stupid and i am really annoying also Its a good fun.
              lol sounds like fun!! Send them a virus next time hehe
              [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X