Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video files

Anyone,

I just got the video from that fireball in the sky that I saw. However, it's in an M65 format for the program that the camera equipment uses/came with. Does anybody know how (a good program) I could convert the file to Mpeg, something that I could put on flickr and thereby share? Just curious. The vids not super great because of the camera angle, so it's not a big deal, but you can see the sky light up.

I'll look at some of the stuff I have when I get home Skud. Work blocks a lot of video stuff on principal I think.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper110 View Post
      I'll look at some of the stuff I have when I get home Skud. Work blocks a lot of video stuff on principal I think.
      Ok, Trooper. Don't go out of your way, though. Like I said, the vids not great, and it's also split into four screens for the four cameras on the bus, so I'm not sure if I could even separate the one that is applicable (I can with the program REI Playback that must come with the system). I can take snapshots, however, so I'll see if I can at least get a couple consecutive ones that might at least give an idea of what it looked like.

Comment

God, can't you find a more obscure file format? I have always used Total Video converter. You can also use VLC media player to convert many, many formats. Go to Media, Convert/save and go on from there. If not, how big is the file? Upload it somewhere for me so I can convert it. Somehow. I'll find a way.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          God, can't you find a more obscure file format? I have always used Total Video converter. You can also use VLC media player to convert many, many formats. Go to Media, Convert/save and go on from there. If not, how big is the file? Upload it somewhere for me so I can convert it. Somehow. I'll find a way.
          This is from the program that came with the camera equipment, I'm guessing. It wasn't my choice. The file is about 90 megs. I did post some snapshots that I took with the program and converted to jpegs in the photo section. They're not too great, and the street light on the left interferes a bit, but still you can definitely tell when the fireball is present. You might have to come to my place, Phan, to watch the vid...I have my doubts that even a conversion would be worthwhile, since the original vid is in a four screen split (one screen for each of the bus' four cameras [3 inside and 1 facing forward])...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X