Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XFX Security Alert Card Owners!!! Please Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XFX Security Alert Card Owners!!! Please Read!

I got this in the Email and just want to pass it along

Dear XFX Customers,

In light of recent events, we have come to suspect that one of our 5970 Black Edition Limited cards may have been compromised. In our current inventory check of this limited run of 1,000 individually serialized pieces, #68 has been unaccounted for. Due to evidence of a security breach in our facility, we believe it to have been illegally obtained as the product has yet been released per the embargo date. Please be aware that the person responsible will be subject to persecution by law. If any news can be provided to lead us to the apprehension of the suspect, or you can provide us with any information, please report it to security@xfxforce.com. Please do not attempt to buy, trade, or barter for this unit. We thank you for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
    XFX

It turns out its a ad lol. I must say... I wouldnt mind working at their wherehouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dWziA_u5OU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtgg-qeeEA

-.-

Comment

ummm......maybe its not an ad bobytt should bid on it

XFX HD 5970 Black Edition LIMITED - REAL - eBay (item 120559794004 end time May-01-10 01:00:00 PDT)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X