No announcement yet.

can't decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess should have mentioned that I play Cyrsis. Will one 8800 rip this game apart or am I still going to be in the mid/low setting. Basically what I am getting at is for anyone that has the game you gave low-high and then a setting I can't touch which is very high. Will the 8800 series allow me to go to the very high setting?

Comment

Crysis is a screamer. depends on the resolution you plan on running it at. STAY AWAY FROM THE 8600 OR 8500 IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ENJOYING THIS GAME.

Crysis is vicious on video cards. an 8800 will give you an enjoyable experience, but don't expect to play it at 1920x1080 @ High settings on anything less than an 8800 GT/GTX/ULTRA/GTS. shoot. even then, one card still can't do it "properly". this game can and will bring a system to its knees. but, with an 8800 model card, you'll have to sacrifice alot less than if you tried the same thing with an 8600.

Comment

Originally posted by darth_nevus
        Crysis is a screamer. depends on the resolution you plan on running it at. STAY AWAY FROM THE 8600 OR 8500 IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ENJOYING THIS GAME.
        Ah, you never know......maybe somebody is looking to enjoy a pretty, interactive screensaver

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X