steam problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steam problems

I formated my computer today because it was acting up real bad and have just finished reinstalling most of my programs.. i went to run dod source but it closes out after booting up the game... it loads i get the dude with the valve in the back the head and then the powered by source or whatever and then when the game goes to launch it just doesnt.... and closes out. any suggestions???

format worked good tho my computers running great now again!! and i wana play some games.... maybe i can play bf2 and 2142 with my settings on high again!!!!
    Apparently my BF EA manager name is "AwesomeFK" If anyone knows how to change that let me know.
    BF4: Awesome FK
    Steam ID: henry06x
    Xbox Live: H3llboundH3ro v
    X henry06x

im having the same problem with battlefield 2... it launches loads the ea games thing then drops it when the game tries to launch
    Apparently my BF EA manager name is "AwesomeFK" If anyone knows how to change that let me know.
    X henry06x

Comment

never mind it was my norton fire wall... removed it and installed my avg i had and it runs great now!
      X henry06x

Comment

Glad I could help.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry06x View Post
          never mind it was my norton fire wall... removed it and installed my avg i had and it runs great now!

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X