Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My computer

Is soo gone. From what I can tell. :P

I dont know where to start. It started about two days ago, my computer got infected with multiple trojans, I really dont know from what. I didn't download anything, or go to any suspicious websites. But anyway...

I ran all my Anti-junk stuff, and got rid of all of them, from what I think.

But, now when I try to log on to Windows Live, or try to get onto Firefox (or even Internet Explorer;which I hate), It says there is no internet connection, or when I open up Firefox, it just opens a blank page. I try to go onto a website, and it doesn't load at all. It just stays at a blank page.

I have checked, rechecked, and checked again my internet connection. I have restarted my connection, I have restarted my computer. And nothing works.

Does anyone have ANY idea what it could be? I would like it fixed soon :P

Thanks for your help guys.
    Baller
    [url=http://2142-stats.com/baller4life+stats.html][img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/baller4life_player_650.png[/img][/url]
    [url=www.cainslair.com][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/baller4life2468/bf2142sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Do you have the disk for windows....if so,shut down and restart......Do you know how to get to your bios?...if so set it to boot up from your dvd drive....put your windows disk in....when asked to boot from dvd drive...yes...windows disk will start......you can try and repair windows...
    see if this fixes it.....If you need to reformat....first take off everything you want to save...save it to a falsh drive[pictures,music,improtant docs]

Comment

NEVER trust a computer that was hacked. You removed a couple of trojans, but you might not see a keylogger hidden in you Win32 file. A reformat is due.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        NEVER trust a computer that was hacked. You removed a couple of trojans, but you might not see a keylogger hidden in you Win32 file. A reformat is due.
        Trojan.. pffft. Virus.. nyaaah.... malware.... doesnt even have a chance.... keylogger...

Only thing on the internet that I'm deathly afraid of.

Phantom is right. dont take a chance, they can leave traces that might not be seen. And it sound like the damage has been done. Best to save your good stuff like executables for programs,documents that you might need.Pics, vids and stuff, and kill the rest. Better safe than sorry.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X