Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 mm case fans help

Hey guys,

I'm in middle of building my son new rig for him and I run in to a problem I'm trying to find where to buy 200 mm case fan if anyone can help plz post hear. This is the case.

Coolermaster HAF 922 Case - Black (No PSU)

Part's I have for my son build so far are as listed below

Asus P6T Deluxe V2
    Intel I7 920 Do Step cpu
    Western Digital 1TB Hard Drive SATA300 7200rpm 32MB Cache Caviar Black
    Pioneer Dvd Writer.

Still got to get him memory,Graphic card,cpu cooler. and not forgetting that bloody fan lol.

Sorry, man. The sites I could think of (NewEgg and Tiger Direct) had no 200 mm fans. I'm not sure of anything with more selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      Sorry, man. The sites I could think of (NewEgg and Tiger Direct) had no 200 mm fans. I'm not sure of anything with more selection.
      Np mate I have every other fan size but this one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
        Np mate I have every other fan size but this one lol
        yeah, it seems like the suppliers are in the same boat!

Comment

yer that make next port of call I have spent the past 2 hours looking for one of these bad boys I have found an antec one but not to sure about it.

Comment

200mm x 30mm Fans | Page 1 | Sort By: Product Title A-Z - FrozenCPU.com

I don't know if you can buy form here but thisis the place I get all my shinny pieces.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post

I don't know if you can buy form here but thisis the place I get all my shinny pieces.
              Ty Duke just orded one

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post

Nice link, Duke! I've added it to my favs for next time I have to shop for parts, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                  Nice link, Duke! I've added it to my favs for next time I have to shop for parts, thank you!
                  yer they ship oversea cost me $15 more not to worrier.

Comment

Im glad I could help.
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

FrozenCPU has always tempted me for things, but i just can't justify the ridiculous shipping prices.

Kustom - Gaming | Modding | Lifestyle

Here's a link to another store i use GR. Might come in handy somewhere along the line.

Kind of suprised you bought that case. 200mm fans are really expensive.

Found this CM 200mm Fan

LIMITED GOODS Electronics COOLERMASTER R4-LUS-10AB-GP STORM 200M BLUE LED FAN

or

LIMITED GOODS Electronics COOLERMASTER R4-LUS-10AR-GP STORM 200M RED LED FAN

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        FrozenCPU has always tempted me for things, but i just can't justify the ridiculous shipping prices.

Kustom - Gaming | Modding | Lifestyle

Here's a link to another store i use GR. Might come in handy somewhere along the line.

Kind of suprised you bought that case. 200mm fans are really expensive.

Found this CM 200mm Fan

LIMITED GOODS Electronics COOLERMASTER R4-LUS-10AB-GP STORM 200M BLUE LED FAN

or

LIMITED GOODS Electronics COOLERMASTER R4-LUS-10AR-GP STORM 200M RED LED FAN
                        You are a star mate I going to order the Red Lcd one for is new case and save the one I orded from FrozenCPU as a back up.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X