BF2 in Vista 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF2 in Vista 64

Anyone got this to work? I'd thought I'd check out Project Reality and I'm running Vista 64 Ultimate. I've tried making the shortcut run as admin and I changed the compat mode to both XP and me/98 still no go. I'm gonna try those changes on the exe itself. Just thought I'd ask if anyone else had to deal with this.

Nope not me. I have no problem

Comment

I have just installed vista 64bit on my now so I'll try install BF2 and post back

Comment

Yep Got it up and ruuning just update PB and I was good to go

Comment

The first time I installed BF2 on Vixta x64 it worked fine. The second time I couldn't get it to work. I haven't tried it recently, though, and I don't remember exactly what happened.
          [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
            Yep Got it up and ruuning just update PB and I was good to go

Well hmmm I didn't try that. I'll give it a shot. When I load it I get the Tank pic on Karkand and then a generic windows error(the program stop responding blah). I 'll try that. I've also heard that soundcards might cause some issues

Comment

Yes you might be right I'm running onboard sound at the moment so it could be your sound card which is causing the problem mate

Comment

Figured it out.....silly me. The CD #1 had read errors so I burned a copy on another machine to install and I've been trying to run it with that. I swapped the real cd in and everything worked!

Comment

Good

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X