Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
    LOL!!!!

What a girly kb! Does it have backlighting?
    I don't know, but it has a booty button

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
      I don't know, but it has a booty button

After all professor whats another word for "pirate treasure"

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
        Yippe, an honest review from someone without a G15

The Eclipse is the one I wanted to get originally, but BB rips you off, they wanted 65 bucks for it and it should be around 45-50 online....

That Illuminati looks real nice, but I've read some reviews from customers and it seems OCZ is really new at the KB business and there are some bugs like:
        Small bkspace key (single key instead of two spots like normal)
        Keys very flat like laptop keys
        Color dial difficult to turn/odd location for the dial
        some sticky keys, mainly the enter key
        hand rest doesnt come off or move
        lights dont turn off when PC is off

Even though the G15 is l33t I probably won't spend the money on it. I don't think the LCD screen would really do anything for me. I don't care to look at my temps or cpu processes, and I rarely use IM or Vent etc.

If I could get a basic kb with a blue backlight, and normal keys that didn't stick and depressed fine I'd be happy.

So, it's between the Saitek Eclp II and that OCZ one for now...

I appreciate all the input from everyone, even you G15 people....
        I actually have the Saitek Eclipse 1. Slight wear on the very edge of my A key but other than that it's a great keyboard.

Not too fond of the #2 version though.

Comment

Damn. Minerva.... you're killin me here.

"Sigh"... you guys just talk up the hardware, peripherals and all the goodies while you can. I'll be building a super computer after the end of the year and will expect major input on all components to buy.

Of course by then there should be more goodies out for the hardware installs so I'll have the newest stuff...
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            Damn. Minerva.... you're killin me here.

"Sigh"... you guys just talk up the hardware, peripherals and all the goodies while you can. I'll be building a super computer after the end of the year and will expect major input on all components to buy.

Of course by then there should be more goodies out for the hardware installs so I'll have the newest stuff...
            Planning on taking over the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post

That's my suggestion, it's a hit here in Spain.
              Simple, clean, no nonsense. I like it!

Comment

Juneau, why don't you like the Saitek II ? Now you have me curious.
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                  Ditto....

I took back the Cybrog today, +85 bucks back on the visa woo!

I'm starting to think I'll just strap a red maglight on the side of my kb for flying at night
                  [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

It's not visually appealing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                      It's not visually appealing to me.
                      I could say the same thing about you, but I still like ya !

visually appealing ... hmppfff ..... whattaloadabunk ...
                      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

i guess ryanbatc wont be the only one getting a new kb, i also might get the g15, as i also tend to play in the dark alot and cant see my keys.

thanku for this topic.
                        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Man, I have keyboard envy. Now I'm going to have to get one too. Man the peer pressure here is intense. Just remember, If I kill you I only have a cheap $20 keyboard............. and a 4yr old gpu now. Thats the next upgrade.
                          I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

I wonder if we should demand advertising compensation from Logitech.....
                            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I could say the same thing about you, but I still like ya !

visually appealing ... hmppfff ..... whattaloadabunk ...
                              Hug?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X