ATI to slash HD400 Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATI to slash HD400 Prices

Fuzilla is reporting this just now, and if true, is really mindblowing. It makes me hope even more that the rumors out there of a new 4890 soon are true.

Fudzilla - ATI to slash HD4800 prices

And this is why Nvidia don't stand a chance right now.

Comment

This competition is good for us consumers. My purchase of the HP desktop has made a new build for me nearly impossible so a video card upgrade may be needed instead.
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

That great News

Comment

Weren't the price cuts on the 4870 just on the 512mb cards ? I'd be hard pressed recommending a 512 card for a gamer, but if its all you can swing ...

The 4850 card is getting card close to $100 after rebates, so that is still the card I'd recommend for someone on a razor thin budget.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
            Weren't the price cuts on the 4870 just on the 512mb cards ? I'd be hard pressed recommending a 512 card for a gamer, but if its all you can swing ...

The 4850 card is getting card close to $100 after rebates, so that is still the card I'd recommend for someone on a razor thin budget.
            512mb is easily enough for good performance up to 1600x1200 if you ask me. Still using my 320mb 8800gts and it plays all games are great FPS.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X