Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu plugin for Windows Media Center

http://www.secondrun.tv/

Still in beta, but it looks very promising for anyone that is interested in Hulu.com. I'm quickly filling up my media center drive with this stuff
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Ah! Perfect!

Love Hulu, it's a daily stop. Great find, WT! Many Tanks!!
    Some people drink deeply from the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.

Comment

Faust, post your thought on this one, please ! I've been reading a 10+ page thread on it over on TheGreenButton.com, and that's what spurred this thread.

I've been avoiding Hulu like the plague (same as Facebook and other Web 2.0 social cloud sites - I call them Meerkat Manor sites due to their overcrowded, wired into the grid types that they attract).

I don't watch any series TV other than 'Lost' ... no 'House', no '24', no 'Office' ... none of them, so this may not be my cup of tea, but I do look forward to TV on demand such as old 'X-Files' or 'West Wing' syndicated shows.
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Wow target you watch lost!? i dont know anybody who kept with that show, only so much can happen on one island...

but what realy suprises me is you watch lost but not the good shows like 'house', 'monk', 'burn notice', 'Criminal Minds' ect... your a straight up weirdo

Comment

Next season will be the last for Monk.
          Burn Notice and In Plain Sight are my newest favorites.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Pumpkin .. if I had a dime for every time people told me that

I cannot stand gore, so I pass on every single medical/hospital show, and I even pass on Nip/Tuck on most of the nudie scenes if I see a hint of blood.

Burn Notice, Monk .. watched 'em a few times but just don't have the time to make it a regular view. Gimme History-International and Military channel and I will watch it 24/7 !!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X