? about website and arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? about website and arcade

Guys is there a way to make the default web pages a different color permanently. When I log back on it defaults back to the sub blue.

Also, in the Yeti arcade game, where you sock the penguin, is there a way to go back to the start of the game without it going to the leader page. Maybe I'm missing something but everytime I hit the flag that says "ok", it takes me to the leader board and then I have to hit the play game again link. Is this the way it works or am I missing something.

Seems like it could be programmed to default back to the game if you didnt make the top 3. I dont know, I'm just asking.

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

The game, thats how it works. You play, your score is submitted.

As for style if you alter it in your user CP it will stay like that for ever.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Thanks Sirex, you da man.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X